|We acknowledge the contributions of our employees through competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and professional growth. Due to our industry expertise, we understand the importance of a quality employee benefit program to attract and retain the best and the brightest talent in the industry.
Health and Welfare
- Medical: We offer the highest quality medical and prescription coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan and Blue Care Network
Our dental coverage offers flexibility in or out of network.
Employees have access to significant
vision care discounts through the VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Dependent care and healthcare reimbursement accounts are available as a pre-tax deduction.
- Life Insurance: The Company provides employee group term insurance at no cost with the opportunity to elect additional coverage through voluntary term life coverage for employees and their families.
- Disability Insurance: Short and long-term income protection are provided by the company.
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing: LSGIPs 401(k) program offers a company contribution and may include annual profit sharing contributions based upon year-end results.
- Long-Term Care Plan: We understand the cost first-hand in caring for a loved one. A base plan that covers facility and professional home care is provided at no cost to employees. Additional plans are offered for voluntary purchase on employee, spouse and parents.
- Certain eligibility and enrollment restrictions apply for the health and welfare programs detailed above.
Complementing Your Life
- Vacation, Holidays and Sick Days: We understand the importance of time off to maintain a healthy balance between work and home life. We offer competitive vacation and holidays as well as sick days for the care of yourself or dependents.
- Family Medical Leave: This benefit is available to employees after completing one year of service.
- Annual performance and salary reviews that focus on the setting and attainment of individualized goals.
- Continuing education, carrier sponsored seminars, in-house training and resource tools.
- Knowledge transfer, where peers share their industry specific and general business skills with each other.
- Upon joining our organization, youll quickly notice that youve become part of the LSG Insurance Partners family. Our leadership is accessible and consistently displays its reciprocal feelings of loyalty and respect for each and every member of the team.
- LSGIP employees are given the opportunity to shine in their fields of expertise, and their accomplishments and dedication are in turn recognized through competitive salaries and opportunities for personal career growth.
- Everyone who works surely can appreciate the value in building relationships amongst peers. We encourage that interaction through social gatherings such as holiday parties, potluck lunches and regular summer BBQs.
- Our team gives back to the community through regular planning of charity bake sales, auctions and collections for the needy. We are very proud of the fine examples of stewardship displayed.